Sunday, October 31, 2010

less then perfect

I feel incomplete. 
A decision is an action you must take when you have information so incomplete that the answer does not suggest itself.

I feel incomplete. An incomplete person. An incomplete man. An incomplete of everythingNow i know what is life. After being left alone, facing too many hardships like big waves hitting on me, I try to get up and live happily. Everyone wants to be happy, but one thing for sure, you can never always get what you want.
Oh but I need not to say much, I chose this path. So I just have to life with  it for a few years. It's way much more better than duty free island...gosh.. I miss the duty free island..

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists. When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be, incompleteness in absence. (hahahahah)


"For this reason, to study English literature without some general knowledge of the relation of the Bible to that literature would be to leave one's literary education very incomplete"

No comments:

Post a Comment