Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hye teacher

ENDY  AND ME WITH THE KIDS FROM SK TANJUNG LABIAN LAHAD DATU

PRECIOUS MOMENT


Five minutes of enjoyment giving me a full of inspiration to be a teacher. It is so precious and valuable time i had encounter with the kids from Sk Labian Lahad Datu. The best things are, they called us teacher. hahah.. They respect us as their teachers and it was a best single moment in this Ipg..

Experience is the teacher of all things. A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank...but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child. hahha.. The important thing is not so much that every child should be taught, as that every child should be given the wish to learn. Now, maybe I will learn better. And the precious moment gives me chance to think that i am ready to face the world of teaching and be a great teachers..


"One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes 

change a delinquent into a solid citizen."

No comments:

Post a Comment