Saturday, January 29, 2011

29 January 2011





I
t’s a days for my birthday today. Anyways, here I am, a year older. Thanks to all those who prayed for me, and wish me a birthday wishes.

Yeah, that’s right. I’m no more that 13 year old that just entered his teens. I’m all grown up, and damn, I feel old . Life’s ticking time and money away, we just have to make the best use of our time.

I can see myself growing up through my words. With time, as we grow up. Life brings more problems and you have to deal with more obligations than you had to deal with yesterday.

Then, I would like to thanks to god for giving me this wonderful life and still can breath today. To all my friends and family, thank you for your support and make my life more valuable and happily ever after. To the special one, I hope you are here,to be with me celebrating my birthday. I’m thinking about how much light and sparkle you freely dispense wherever you go and how your sunny smile lights me up, I just wish for my birthday is you..

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and many happy returns..think about someone dear tonight..eheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheh... thank u sir.. i want hadiah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. haha.. crita lama ni alice.. lama dah x update blog.. haha..

      Delete